Wristlets

At my mom and dads place I've got this treasure chest filled with leftover yarns, which I got for Christmas from some good friends a couple years ago. I've sorted through the yarns, and used all the cotton for dish cloths, and all fingering wool has come along to Oslo. The rest... Well.

This summer I found a bunch of bulky yarns, seemingly the same type, but no full balls and no yarn bands. So I decided I needed to make something small - and lots of it. And so I did!

Found a free pattern on ravelry from Lion Brand Yarn: A Touch Of Warmth Cuff. Worked out great! After the first four I decided to make the edging in a contrasting colour. Worked out even better!



For more pictures: Flickr

1 kommentar:

mona sa...

Veldig greit lite prosjekt det der, og så varmer de jo faktisk litt også. Søte! :o)

Hvis du skriver inn garntykkelse og hvor mange meter du har på Ravelry så kan du få opp flere forslag til ting du kan lage av smårester. Mye artig og mye rart som dukker opp da.

Ha en super helg!